Fileminders Ltd: Communications Consultant – Nicosia
Fileminders Ltd, the leading company in Records and Information Management in Cyprus is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual for the position of Communications Consultant. The Communications Consultant will deal with company’s corporate identity and will report to the Business Development Manager.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a marketing/communications executive to develop and execute the communications plan for an industry leading Information Management company.
The role demands the drafting and execution of a marketing and communication plan that generates brand and service awareness to the targeted audience, maintains image to existing clients and supports all internal functions (including media plan, events, conferences, social media, preparation of marketing material etc). The selected candidate will also assist colleagues in internal communication actions, cooperate with them to conduct research regarding company’s image and provide suggestions to improve it.
This is a stand-alone role so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to stand out on its own! Self-motivation, creativity as well as a willingness to understand the core of the company’s operations will be an ideal background to this position.
Skills and Requirements for the position:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience of 2+ years in a similar position
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Strong copy writing and editing skills (both Greek and English language)
• Digital marketing knowledge
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and work well under pressure
• Professional as well as positive and energetic attitude
• Self-motivation and innovative attitude
• Ability to use design software will be considered a strong advantage
• Background in B2B communications will be considered as advantage
Competitive package, which includes 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance cover is offered. Young dynamic working environment with the prospect of professional development and long-term career opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for the above job, please forward your CV to Mrs Christia Yiasiti (email address:email@example.com) by 16/11/2016 stating “Communications Consultant” on the subject.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.