AAATrade Ltd: Legal Advisor – Limassol
Job Brief: AAATrade aims to hire a Legal Advisor to handle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management. You will be responsible for handling the firm’s legal affairs and related matters and additionally help establish the framework of policies and procedures pertaining to legal matters.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents.
- Reporting directly to and giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management.
- Assisting in negotiations and rollout of contracts & projects
- Coordinating and liaising with agents, service providers and external legal advisors
- Advising and supporting on legal matters related to safeguard business interests and assets (including intellectual property rights)
- Liaising with other departments within the group and working directly with other managers to ensure that organizational legal matters are managed effectively
- Representing the firm in the resolution of possible disputes that may arise
- Postgraduate or equivalent degree in Law; Master in Law (LLM) will be considered an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of Company Law, Business Law and Contract Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- At least 3 years work experience (experience the financial services sector will be considered an advantage)
- Working knowledge of CYSEC Legal & Regulatory framework
- CySEC Advanced Certification will be considered and advantage
- Languages: Excellent command of Greek and English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting tight deadlines.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to maintain good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and government bodies.
- Strong personality & managerial skill
- Very competitive salary
- Medical scheme
To Apply: Submit your CV at email@example.com