Leptos Group: ERP Implementation Consultant – Paphos
The Leptos Group has been a leading force in the Cyprus economy for over 55 years. Its’ diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel and tourism, insurance brokerage, healthcare, and education.
- Analysis of business requirements and objectives
- Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
- Analyze information problems, requested changes, and required modifications to develop appropriate business process solutions
- Train users in application use and/or configuration
- Analyze and specify application enhancements
- Additional job duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science (or any other Information Technology field)
- Working experience in ERP Accounting implementation, or equivalent experience
- A good working knowledge of Accounting principles, including AP, AR, and GL
- Problem solving abilities, Training and Customer service skills
- Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MS SQL) & programming skills
- Knowledge of reporting tools
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and teamwork skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
Salary and benefits
- A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
- Medical insurance scheme
- Excellent prospects for advancement
Apply to Leptos Group Human Resources Department:
The Leptos House: 111 Apostolou Pavlou, CY-8046, Paphos, Cyprus
All applications will be handles in the strictest confidence.