IQ Option: Compliance Officer Assistant – Limassol
IQ Option is the international software developing company, our main product is the trading platform. For 3 years of the project, we reached a top 3 position of world leaders and managed to achieve a significant impact on the industry as a whole. Now the product is localized into 13 languages and presented in more than 100 countries.
Due to our expansion we are now looking for an experienced Compliance Officer Assistant.
- Assist the Compliance/AML officer in ensuring continuous compliance of the Company with applicable regulations and laws, including the following:
- Assist in developing and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations including procedures and controls relevant to prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Assist in producing and submitting periodic compliance, and AML reports to the company’s regulator.
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
- Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Determine Call Center and Agent quality standards and compliance, by listening and studying inbound and outbound calls of Account Managers and Customer Support team members;
- Determine Marketing Department standards and compliance, by monitoring marketing communications.
In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business.
- Must hold University degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience working in AML and/or Compliance at a Cyprus Investment Firm.
- Successful completion of the CySEC Advanced Examination is preferred
- Must speak fluent English and/or Greek, fluency in at least one other European language will be seen as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Marketing practices in Binary Option, Forex or similar is preferred
- Good judgement and communication skills
- Confident and adaptable with excellent report writing skills
- Works well under pressure
Please send your CV to email@example.com, we will be glad to meet you!