Asbis Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Dubai
Asbis Group, one of the leading international distributors of Information Technology products in Europe, Middle East and Africa has an open vacancy for a Finance Assistant in its offices in Dubai, UAE.
• Release of sales orders after verifying that the credit policy procedures set by head office are being carried out
• Monitoring credit lines and payments terms in coordination with head office credit team
• Follow up credit insurance in coordination with head office credit team
• Daily review of the receivables ageing report
• Responsible for collection of receivables in cooperation with sales managers
• Send statement of accounts to customers; reconciliation of customers’ accounts
• Booking of creditors’ invoices
• Analyze debtor days and propose ideas for continued improvement
• Degree/Diploma in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting
• 2-3 year previous relevant working experience in accounting and credit control department
• Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
• Computer literate
• Organizational skills and detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Desire for excellence in all deliverables
• Communication and interpersonal skills
A competitive compensation package plus rent allowance, medical insurance and 2 return air tickets will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com coding job title. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Kindly note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please follow and like us: