Animo Associates (Cyprus) Ltd: Office Administrator / Secretary – Nicosia
We are seeking to employ a professional individual for the position of office administrator.
The right candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive and integrated secretarial and administrative support to the office. More specifically the duties include:
• Organising, controlling and implementing daily office activities, including typing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and processing of correspondence.
• Maintaining administrative filing systems (hard copy and electronic).
• Receptionist’s duties.
• Preparation of corporate documentation relating to the incorporation and administration of companies/clients of the firm.
• Dealing with the Registrar of Companies.
• Preparation and submission of all necessary Registrar forms of companies/clients of the firm.
• Dealing independently with other routine matters relevant to the daily operational activities.
• Working experience in a relevant position is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and use of electronic mail and internet.
• Excellent typing skills.
• Fluency in Greek and English (both verbal and written).
• College degree/diploma in secretarial studies or office administration.
• Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills.
• Able to work without supervision and on own initiative.
• Motivated individual with a high level of trustworthiness, responsibility and commitment.
• Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative.