The individual will be under the Accounting department and he/she will be involved in dealing with all the aspects of Accountancy cycle.
Responsibilities amongst other include: The overall support of all activities in the accounting department such as:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Recording Invoices (expenses, clients, suppliers)
- Identify problems and report to the Manager
- Payroll payments
- Petty Cash
- Support in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Support bank enquiries
- Overall Payments
- Supportive Analysis and Reports
- Trial Balance
- Identify problem with suppliers
- Tax and Social Insurance matter
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline
- Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- IT literacy and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Strong organizational skills and commitment
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and committed to work in fast a paced environment
- Team player
- Problem-Solving skills
- Adherence to deadlines
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com indicating the position you are interested in the subject of the email.
All personal information of applicants is confidential and in no case will not be transferred to third parties.
Due to the large volumes of CVs received, the company will only contact successful applicants.
22 Digeni Akrita, Agios Antonios, 1045