G.A.P Vassilopoulos Group: Office and Compliance Assistant – London
G.A.P Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,000 people and operates through a network of 3,000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the position of Office and Compliance Assistant, to be based in our offices in Westminster, London.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking;
- A good team player and excellent communicator;
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree;
- Administration or Human Resources or Customer service experience;
- Computer office skills, including Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word);
- Fluent in any of these languages: Punjabi, Hindi and Gujarati would be considered an advantage;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Involved in the recruitment process
- Involved in the training of new and existing employees
- Induction of new starters
- Prepare training/retraining plans
- Prepare and provide training material
- Provide assistance and support to the Sales Team
- Handling phone calls and dealing with complaints
- Conducting agent visits
- Assistance to the compliance team
- Ad-Hoc administrative tasks
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and full training.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com, indicating the position OFFICE & COMPLIANCE – 10/16.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.