Hanseatic Brokerhouse Global Markets Ltd: Back Office Junior Officer – Limassol
Our international company has its presence in Europe with a technology centre and additional offices in London, Germany and most recently Cyprus with the acquisition of a CYSEC FX/CFD brokerage. We are seeking to recruit a talented tech oriented individual to join our professional and growing team in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization driven by industry experts from international brokerages with significant investment.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- On boarding new clients according to the KYC procedures and protocols established by the Compliance Department.
- Follow up missing/incorrect documentation.
- Creating internal reports on deposits/withdrawals, etc.
- Communication with the service providers and business partners regarding issues, updates, etc. (back office related)
We expect these duties to be performed in the starting period (training will be provided on an ongoing basis, of course) and subsequently to add more responsibilities and duties, such as: corporate accounts and IBs on boarding, payments (deposits, withdrawals, fees, adjustments, etc.).
You must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally, technical education backgrounds (BSc/MSc Mathematics, Economics, IT, Programming, or any other relevant studies).
- MS office advanced.
- Tech oriented is a must.
- Experience is similar position will be considered as an advantage.
- English advanced is a must.
- Any other language will be considered as an advantage (German, Arabic, Chinese, Polish, etc.)
- Very detailed oriented, organized and numerical thinking.
- Efficient and proactive, with ability to optimize and prioritize tasks.
- Proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with tight deadlines.
- Team Player.
If you are interested kindly provide your CV and your salary expectation at
All CVs will be treated in strict confidential. Due to the fact that we receive high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.