Α/φοι Λανίτη: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Production Supervisor Kykkos Plant – PRO015320
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Lanitis Bros is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Cyprus and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1957, the company operates in the Cypriot market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers, where it operates.
Lanitis bros, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the bottled water Kykkos and Lanitis fresh milk, as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy café, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Production Supervisor, at Kykkos plant. The Production Supervisor, has the responsibility to lead the Production team, in order to operate the production line, according to company quality procedures, HACCP and GMP plans. Execute the maintenance schedule of the production line and auxiliary equipment with the production team.
- Coordinate and execute, production schedule, with production team, in cooperation with Planning and Logistic department.
- Coordinate and execute line maintenance, with production team, in cooperation with Maintenance department.
- Assists the Production team, in completing their assigned work, guides – helps the production team, in machine malfunction troubleshooting and machine problem solving.
- Checks and Ensures that the production teams are fully implementing the quality procedures, HACCP and GMP Plans and Health & Safety procedures throughout the operation.
- In cooperation with Spare Parts Coordinator, assures the correct ordering of spare parts and stock level of spare parts in warehouse, review spare parts through manufacturers manuals and sending the needs of the Plant to be ordered.
- Records daily results of the production in the system, records line downtimes, breakdowns, operational delays, and assures that the required documentation from Production is archived according to procedures.
- Prepares the required monthly reports of the Plant results. (Water consumption, Electricity, Environmental, etc.).
- Daily routine – monitoring of systems and operation of the plant.
- Cooperation with quality department for the implementation of production procedures according to standards and specifications
- Assists Plant Manager in completing – achieving Plant goals.
– Diploma / University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– PC skills : Basic MS Office,
– Very good knowledge of English language is required
– Enthusiastic with the ability to drive and enforce standards and influence people
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relations at all levels both internally and externally.
– Ability to prioritize, plan and implement own work with supervision
– Ability to work under pressure
– Highly motivated and flexible in approach, a team player with an excellent customer service approach
– Required to work on a 3 shift base schedule
– SAP knowledge will be an advantage
– Previous experience in food industry will be appreciated
Lanitis bros is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Θέση εργασίας: Production
Βασική τοποθεσία: CY-GR-Λευκωσία
Πρόγραμμα απασχόλησης εργαζομένου: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Δημοσίευση θέσης: 24 Οκτ 2016, 9:03:27 πμ
Ημερομηνία λήξης δημοσίευσης: 1 Νοε 2016, 12:59:00 πμ