XTrade Europe Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER
Trade Finance is in our DNA. For more than 10 years, XTrade has helped global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. We connect counterparties with market-leading traditional trade for CFDs on shares, commodities, forex, and indices. XTrade serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries — in over 40 languages — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with over 15 offices worldwide.
XTrade Europe Ltd is an expanding division of the XTrade Group Ltd and is successfully connects people, technology and liquidity across markets.
- Process clients’ deposits and withdrawals as per the internal manuals of the department,
- Handling any Back Office requests from Sales/Retention regarding Deposits, Withdrawals, etc
- Ensure that deposits, withdrawals and transactions pending are organized in order of priority, most often by time received, and process in as short time as possible,
- Ensure sufficient familiarity and expertise with all payment methods to act as cover for other assistants,
- Refer any complex issues to the Supervisor
- Identify potentially unusual, suspicious or fraudulent transactions and refer these to the Supervisor, Head of Clients Accounts or Compliance if required,
- Assist the reconciliation Unit and ensure familiarity with reconciliation procedures,
- Preparation of reports
- Assessment of risk potential of new customer accounts and ensuring safety of funds.
- Previous experience in Back Office position;
- Previous job in any Payment Service Provider will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge of payments;
- Familiar with Payment Processors;
- Excel, outlook ;
As a well-established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch).
Xtrade is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
How to apply:
To apply online, please email us to email@example.com. Our application process is very straight forward allowing you to apply with a CV and a short cover letter.