Cobalt Air: E-commerce & Digital Marketing Officer – Larnaca
Your chance to become part of a rapidly expanding Cypriot Airline and to be an integral part of the revolutionary team. The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the online strategic B2C sales through digital online campaigns, maintaining cobalt.aero as a key direct sales channel for the airline by managing contents of websites.
The candidate should (ideally) be experienced in the aviation industry, with integrity, drive and passion. The post requires a person with strong e-Commerce & Digital Marketing skills complemented by an innovative approach to problem solving and possess excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Plan, develop and implement the airline’s B2C online sales strategy. Support the marketing and communication strategies. Responsible for the development and production of analytical reports and processes to support the online strategy and demonstrate ROI.
The e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Officer will report directly to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for the development and analysis of airline’s online sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including but not limited to)
- Plan and implement a program of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions to achieve revenue, yield improvement penetration targets for cobalt.aero
- Design and manage online marketing activity to increase relevant traffic flow and sales conversion, using PPC, SEO, viral, display, email marketing, social media and affiliate campaigns and ensure delivery of all campaign application on time, to budget and to the highest standard.
- Analyse web traffic statistics and ROI of all e-marketing campaigns, compile regular and ad-hoc reports to senior management on site behaviour and campaign impact.
- Work with partner sites to maximise online referrals within the business and manager the e-marketing programme
- Devise ad propose sales strategies for the continued growth of cobalt.aero including regular benchmarking against key competitors
- Promote actively the use of emerging technologies and techniques to provide an online experience which stands out over and above our competitors.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of two years job-related experience combined with a relevant Bachelors Degree.
- Prior experience in B2C e-marketing or online travel marketing would be well regarded.
- A solid understanding and experience of online sales strategies and distribution coupled with technical knowledge of website performance and analytics
- All-round strategic and management skills with a thorough understanding of marketing campaign development
- Experience in interactive and database marketing, loyalty program and customer research techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- SEO skills and experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Ability to interact at all levels of management across multiple departments, both internal and external partners
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making ability
An attractive salary plus medical cover will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, please forward us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating above Ref. in subject.