HoteXpo Ltd: Research & Development Associate – Larnaca
HoteXpo LTD, a company that provides consulting and development services for TrueGreece.com (TEDx speech available at http://bit.ly/2dgvk8g) and other companies within the hospitality industry, is currently looking for an associate willing to learn and build up a career in the tourism sector.
Job Title: Research & Development Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Larnaka, Cyprus
R&D Associate Requirements:
- Show a strong commitment to a career at HoteXpo
- Strong will for developing project management skills
- Impeccable command of English with proven communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proven strong content creation, copywriting and editing skills
- Solid knowledge of and familiarity with common desktop applications as well as standard analytic and word processing tools
- Κnowledge of any CMD will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in loading web content and images will be considered as an asset
- Social Media knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience with blogging is welcome but not required
- Previous experience with newsletter creation is welcome but not required
Bilingual candidates or native speakers of English are encouraged to apply. Interviews will be conducted in both English and Greek.
The R&D Associate is typically expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to the company’s culture and follow specific guidelines
- Be able to work independently without close supervision
- Communicate in exceptional oral and written English
- Develop, with minimal guidance, well-structured written materials in English
- Receive appropriate training and conduct research to enhance individual skills and industry knowledge
- Contribute to business development efforts
The candidate is expected to share the company’s growth aspirations and be able to work within a highly entrepreneurial environment.
All CVs to be provided in English.
Please forward Cvs to Ms Pauline Louca at: firstname.lastname@example.org