Orion Airways: Accountant – Λάρνακα
The role of the Accountant principally consists of the following:
- Preparation of bookkeeping records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Debtors, Creditors reconciliations
- Preparation of documents and liaising with banks for the processing of transactions
- Liaise with external auditors
- Bank reconciliations
- Performs related work as assigned
- Providing support to the Finance team
- Accountable to the Accounting Officer
- Position is to be based in Larnaca, but location may later change to Nicosia at the employer’s discretion
- University degree or college diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge of Navision would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of applicable VAT & tax legislation
- Fluency in both English and Greek, both oral and written
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality is essential
- Certificate of no criminal records
- No military service obligations (in case of male applicants)
At least 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
Overtime maybe required from time to time as dictated by the needs of operations.
Salary commensurate with experience and incentives.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “AC“.
Orion Airways is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.