Accountant Vacancy – Limassol
We are looking for an accountant to join our team at our Company’s Headoffices in Limassol.
Provide accounting services to all stakeholders of our Company. Provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Processing monthly payroll PAYE for the company personnel and contractors timesheets management, expense claim processing.
- Direct the monthly accounting close process; ensure all transactions are documented and account reconciliations are prepared, reviewed and approved on a timely basis.
- VAT returns,
- Preparation of I.R. 63 Certificate of emoluments
- Preparation of I.R. 7 Employers Tax Return
- Preparation of Payroll
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in a services company OR University Diploma in accounting with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build productive relationships within the business
- Excellent Computer skills, specifically. Microsoft Office excel advanced proficiency
- Good knowledge of accounting program Intelisoft
- Fluent in English and Russian, (Greek will be considered an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Cyprus employment legislation and VAT legislation.
- Strategically minded, but able to be operationally “hands-on”
- Able to develop good working relationship with banks, auditors & statutory bodies
If you wish to apply please send your CV stating that you are interest for the accountant position to email@example.com