Mallouppas & Papacostas Group: Visual Merchandiser – Λευκωσία
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be responsible for the store image at all times:
- To ensure that the store is attractive and commercial, applying the visual merchandising standards of the brand and of the season.
- To ensure that the image and replenishment standards are applied by the entire team.
- To possess a good product knowledge and fashion awareness.
- To be familiar with the season’s trends, the collections of other brands, etc.
- To adapt the standards to the needs and profile of the store, and be able to manage unforeseen situations related to the collection and/or product.
- On a daily basis, to check the e-mails and lists associated with the product and merchandising.
- To adapt the card display materials to the furniture displays and the moment – promotions, sale periods, etc.
- To supervise all visual elements that affect the image – still life displays, lighting, accessories, etc.
- To know the profitability of furniture displays and their percentage weighting in sales.
- To monitor sales by areas, sections and even furniture displays.
- To hold daily product briefings with the store team.
- To continuously report on his/her work to the store managers.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Fashion or Business Administration, or minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of Greek & English language
- Good computer literacy
Ideal candidate’s competences:
- Knowledge and awareness of fashion.
- Good communicator – listens actively and communicates in a clear and structured manner.
- Team player
- Organisation and analytical ability.
- Acts quickly and is multi-disciplinary, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible attitude towards change.
- Customer and image-oriented.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to contact us or send their CV to email@example.com until 15th October 2016, quoting subject “Merchandiser – Mango”.
For more information, please contact us on:
T: 22 550400, F: 22 550475
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.