Cyprus Airways: Supervisor for the Call Center and Sales Office – Larnaca
Cyprus Airways is looking to recruit a Supervisor for the Call Center and Sales Office in Larnaca, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Call Center and Sales Agents team
- Monitoring and ensuring the quality of service
- Following up and resolving costumers complains
- Participating in the recruitment and training of new team members
- Preparing reports for the Chief of the Department
- Monitoring the employees’ timetable, attendance and individual performance
- Keeping the team motivated
- Performing other related duties
- A minimum of 3 years proven relevant experience as a Supervisor in Call Centers or Sales Centers or other Costumer Service related positions
- Any experience in Aviation Industry will be considered an advantage
- Airline reservation system knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Very good organizational and communicational skills
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of both Greek and English language
- Knowledge of the Russian Language will be considered as an advantage
- EU citizenship
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- The successful candidate must be flexible to work on a shift rotation schedule. The standard work schedule will be 5 days per week (including weekends and Public Holidays).
How to apply:
If you wish to apply send us your CV at email@example.com by Friday, 7 October 2016.