EY Cyprus: Ζητείται Corporate Secretarial Administrator – Λευκωσία
EY Cyprus is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Secretarial Administrator in its Global, Compliance & Reporting Department in Nicosia.
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting department provides a range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations and focus on their core business. Our services include bookkeeping and Financial Statements preparation, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support. Our team connects clients with other EY service lines and specialists like tax (direct & indirect), legal, transaction support and advisory when necessary and also with other external stakeholders and service providers like the auditors, the Directors and Secretary and the local authorities.
To support the rapid expansion in our corporate secretarial practice, we are inviting high caliber candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our team and focus on company secretarial support services. As a member of our team, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, advise them on company secretarial matters and ensure outstanding client service
- Prepare and/or review Powers of Attorney, draft and send notices for Board of Directors and shareholder meetings, attend such meeting and draft the relevant minutes
- Handling statutory submissions and advising on statutory compliance requirements, deadlines and changes
- Request certificates from the Registrar of Companies and search company records
- Contribute to timely progress of the team projects
- Ensure all work done is done in compliance with our policies and protocols
- Maintain a proper ?ling system
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role is a prerequisite
- Flexible attitude and good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of the Cyprus Companies Law
- Excellent knowledge of the Registrar of Companies online system
- Good command of spoken and written Greek and English language
- Russian language will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with tight deadlines
- Efficient and proactive, with ability to optimize and prioritize tasks
- Able to take responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Detailed oriented, organized and responsive
- Team player
Please send your application by email to: . All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence.