MTN: Νέες Θέσεις Εργασίας
1. Application Developer – Nicosia
The successful candidate will be responsible to develop new software applications in accordance with the requirements. Support, trouble-shoot, administer existing third party or in house applications and follow the development and operational procedures fully. Moreover, will be responsible to complete projects within defined deadlines and support/assist other team members/remote resources/third party consultant’s when needed.
- Develop Software Applications in accordance with requirements and development procedures
- Generate the requirements, design, testing and operations documents in accordance with the procedures
- Prepare user manuals
- Train users of the system
- Operations of existing system (in-house and/or third party), troubleshoot and support
- Use the suitable development tools, platforms and programming languages based on the task in hand
- Attend to the trainings that the line manager will decide
- Use designated tools to keep track of change requests, bugs, issues, version control
- Complete activities on time based on scheduled set by Project Manager and Line Manager
- Provide knowledge transfer on the developed, administered or supported applications
- Development and Support of Contract management application
- Development and support of Contract Modification applications
- Development and support of Customer Management system
- Development and support of products, services and offers
- Development and support of self-care portals
- Development and support of Rewards Management application
- Setup, monitoring and administration of systems
- Administration skills of a variety of webservers including Apache, IIS, WebLogic
- 2+ years of hands on experience with programming and system analysis
- Strong knowledge on Java and/or .Net and/or PHP and/or other high level programming language
- Knowledge on Databases and SQL (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL), PL/SQL
- Experience with CDRs and ETLs will be consider an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek language
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 20 September 2016.
2. CSP (Customer Service Point) Representative – Paphos
We are currently accepting job applications for our Retail stores in Paphos. The job is on a part-time, 6 months fixed term contract basis, with the possibility of contract renewal.
The CSP Representative enjoys a dynamic and high energy work environment. Has the responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail store by assisting new and existing customers. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services; Provide quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients;
- Offer efficient & effective after- sales service.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with MTN’s policies and procedures.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer service focus will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 14 September 2016.
3. Procurement Manager – Nicosia
MTN Cyprus Ltd is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the sourcing of products and services essential for our company’s operations. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Manage the Procurement Department and implement the Company’s procurement strategy
- Key stakeholder in building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Pro-active work with departmental budget holders to rapidly identify major procurement opportunities
- Design appropriate reporting and monitoring mechanisms that clearly highlight cost saving achieved by category/supplier and validate supplier performance and concerns
- Identify new partnerships and maintain existing ones
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized across all categories of expenditure
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Approve the ordering of necessary products and/or services
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the senior management team, in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administration
- Master Degree will be considered as an advantage
- Proven of 3-5 years of working experience as a Procurement Manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as very good commercial understanding
- Previous work experience in procurement of telecom projects specializing on Technical Engineering or IT infrastructure will be considered as an advantage
- Strong negotiations skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong oral/written communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to self-manage, work to tight time scales with attention to detail
- Competent with computer skills including Word, Excel, etc
- Fluency in Greek and English
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 16 September 2016.