CareerFinders: Ζητείται Systems Manager – Nicosia
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client a leading, global organisation we are currently seeking to recruit a highly experience and capable candidate for the position of Systems Manager.
- Prepare budgets for the functions under his/her supervision. Performs budgetary controls and prepares reports for the Management and has the bottom line responsibility.
- Ensure implementation of the general policies and procedures established by the Company and the Group.
- Conduct Site Security Surveys in order to propose or provide the best security solution to our clients (Potential and Existing).
- Prepare business proposals and costing for approval prior to submittal.
- Ensure delivery and installation of equipment as per sales contracts.
- Ensure pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied
- Prepare maintenance agreements and ensures after sales support which ensure the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the systems.
- Maintain client satisfaction and prevent complains and or losses of contracts due to operational and quality related complaints.
- Ensure that installation technicians and Central Station operators have the skills and the attitude required to perform their duties to the customers’ satisfaction. Provide the necessary training and guidance to improve the caliber of the technical staff.
- Ensure that customers are well satisfied with the services offered. Personally inspect completed installations to insure effectiveness.
- Ensure that prior to the commencement of a project, a contract is signed or a demand letter is received confirming the acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Ensure the validity of the contracts and that existing maintenance contracts are renewed annually and others are started after warranty period.
- Ensure business continuity by providing back-up facilities and sharing information and knowledge so that in case of breakdown of the systems all crucial information is safeguarded and any absences do not create gap of knowledge and /information.
- Keep inventory under his / her control and perform random checks.
- Maintain individual client/installation detailed files, contracts and maintenance agreements and provides the financial department of all the necessary information.
- Prepare monthly reports as and when they are required for inventory, outstanding invoices, targets etc.
- Ensure that all systems’ personnel and the ARC operators are fully aware and they strictly adhere to all security controls and procedures
- Perform random visits to the station to ascertain that all security controls are in place and records are kept for all visits.
- Ensure that all the equipment of the central station is in good operational condition and that monitoring is continuous and without any interruptions.
- Respond to customer letters, calls, faxes within 24 hours or less depending on the urgency.
- Immediately update country manager of any major incident.
- Carry out any other relevant duties to his position assigned by the Solutions Manager.
- MBA desirable or equivalent.
- Bachelor in Mechanical and / or Electrical and / or Electronic Engineering including information technology engineering.
- Member of the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK) will be considered an advantage.
- 5 years of successful experience as a Senior Manager in a relevant field.
- Fluent in English & Greek.
- Strong commitment, strong leadership and management skills.
- Team player capable of working effectively and productively with others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- A strategic problem solver; pragmatic; results oriented.
- A logical and decisive approach in dealing with customers.
- Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them
- An autonomous, self-controlled, self-motivated, empowering leader guided by company strategy and directives.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-confident.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number (101) or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.