CareerFinders: Embedded Software Engineer – Nicosia
This is an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a fast growing technology company based in Cyprus.
Most of the development will be related to RF technology for solutions used in governmental projects.
A bright team player, with solid, demonstrable programming and problem solving skills you will enjoy considerable responsibility for your own work.
The projects are interesting and challenging, and you will be expected to make a full and significant contribution to the future of the company. There are plenty of opportunities for innovation and introducing new product ideas.
- The candidate should have an extensive experience developing embedded software and have excellent C programming skills.
- Good add-on are the skills in other language such as C++, C# and/or Java, Python.
- Previous experience of debugging basic electronic circuits and familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analysers and other similar test equipment will be highly advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of ASIC design, FPGA programming is a big plus.
- The successful applicant will be experienced in analysing customer needs and recommending appropriate embedded technology solutions including selection of microcontroller families and the design of control algorithms, communications protocols, user interfaces, etc.