CareerFinders: Assistant Accountant – Nicosia
On behalf of our client, a company operating in the FMCG sector in Cyprus, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and capable candidate for the position of Assistant Accountant for their operations in Nicosia.
- Carry out bookkeeping duties
- Issuing invoices, monthly statements and recording of incoming payments and issuing receipts
- Preparation and execution of payment instructions
- Debtor, creditor and bank reconciliations
- Communication with clients, suppliers, vendors and banking contacts
- Monitoring of stock levels of specific goods
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance
- Holder of the LCCI Higher or similar qualification considered an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek & English language (Written & Spoken)
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience of using SAP will be considered a significant advantage
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above reference number (103) or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.