CareerFinders: Corporate Administration Manager – Nicosia
Our client, an expanding provider of Corporate Services is currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Corporate Administration Manager for their offices in Nicosia.
- Supervision of a team of Corporate Administrators
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Bachelor and /or Master degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a corporate environment, with at least 2+ in a managerial position
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above reference number (104) or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Please follow and like us: