Rynat Trading Ltd: Office Assistant/Banking administrator – Limassol
A CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company based in Limassol is looking to recruit an office administrator to join their new team in Limassol. This role will involve elements of Personal Assistant and Office Management duties in addition to the standard receptionist post. This candidate will be the face of the company so excellent presentation skills and a clear and confident telephone manner is required.
- Ensuring smooth running of office, including Reception and Administration
- Booking travel where required
- Answering all incoming calls, screening and directing calls
- Taking and relaying messages
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by company
- Photocopying / filing / general ad-hoc office duties
- Greeting all visitors entering premises in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence (preparation of letters, memos, faxes, e-mails)
- Arrange and schedule appointments
- Setup and coordinate meetings
- Executing bank transfers on behalf of the company
- General banking administrative tasks
- Assist Accounting Department
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers (especially excel and power point)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of online banking and making online payments
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and basic accounting
- Fluency in Greek and English written and spoken is essential.
- Customer service orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good self-organisation
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
- To apply, send your CV in English at email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
- The position is for immediate hiring