Baker Tilly Cyprus: Officers for Real Estate Management Unit – Λευκωσία
Officers for Real Estate Management Unit
On behalf of our client, one of the leading Groups in the financial sector with a strong presence in Cyprus, Greece and the international banking market, we are currently looking to recruit ambitious and high caliber professionals to join their offices in Nicosia.
- Bachelor’s degree in one the following sectors: Economics, Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Real Estate or relevant studies with a grade of 2:1 or higher for UK Universities, 8/10 for Cyprus/Greek Universities or 3.5/4 for Local Private Universities.
- Master’s degree or MBA with a grade higher than 60/100 will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- Very good organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to build good relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our client’s team, please complete the application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertillyklitou.com, or send us your CV via email to email@example.com by 16 September 2016. In your application, please make reference to the code HCC_1008.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.