Positive: Executive Assistant/Office Administrator – Limassol
We are looking for a forward thinking individual for an administrative position in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
The position demands an organized and efficient person, with good judgment, proactive in nature, able to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through, whilst projecting a positive demeanor and demonstrating excellent problem solving abilities when faced with challenges.
Successful candidates must be resourceful and have the ability solve problems and prioritise projects in a fast paced workplace.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and
- Assisting the senior management.
- Answering and screening calls and handling and relaying emails.
- Managing calendars and making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Preparing reports and financial data for administrative or client projects.
- Managing business partner (client and supplier) relationships.
- Degrees in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Similar qualifications will also be considered.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. Experience in project coordination will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in both English and Greek. Fluency in other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Strong computer and internet research skills.
- Able to take initiative in presenting solutions and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy and sensitivity to confidential information.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org