CIIM: Marketing Officer – Nicosia
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) is seeking for a Marketing Officer in Nicosia.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating marketing campaigns.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the message to existing students.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Promoting CIIM values through Digital marketing
- Relevant academic background
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Joomla and WordPress is essential.
- Web design experience will be highly valued (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Social Media (especially Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube etc).
- Experience in advertising through Facebook is a must
- Working experience with Google Adwords
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, written and verbal
Will be considered an advantage:
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar)
- Salesforce working knowledge
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org