Fileminders Ltd: Digital Business Analyst – Nicosia
The successful candidate will collaborate with client business and technical staff to determine the functional requirements and integration methodology needed for the design, configuration and deployment of our Digital Solutions Systems and more specifically the Enterprise Content Management platform.
The successful candidates will be responsible to:
- Analyse document categories and process requirements based on client needs and input
- Examine client systems and the integration method with our proposed solutions.
- Produce Business Requirement Documents (BRD) after combining client requirements, systems integration, data migration and soliciting feedback from other team members on the requirements of the solution.
- Design business workflow logic required to achieve the functionality as specified in the BRD.
- Participate in product design sessions and processes. Ensure that designs meet the minimum defined requirements necessary to meet the project goal and timeframes.
- Assist with project planning and project cost.
- Build, develop, and grow relationships vital to the success of the project internally and externally
- Implement the solution, including installation, configuration, workflows, reporting, quality checks, training and go-live, ensuring customer satisfaction and maximum efficiency in the deployment of the solution
Skills and Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Good knowledge of programming in SQL and VBScript.
- Demonstrated success in consulting with customers and software implementation projects. Relevant experience of 3-4 years is considered as strong advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with enterprise content management solutions preferred.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex process problems.
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek and English language.
- Results-oriented attitude. Problem-solving abilities and attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a dynamic team. Able to work in a flexible, fluid and fast-paced environment.
Competitive package, which includes 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance cover. Young dynamic working environment with the prospect of professional development and long-term career opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for the above job, please forward your CV to our HR Department (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by 4/9/2016 stating “Digital Business Analyst” on the subject.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.