Experienced Accountant – Larnaca
A Corporate Services Provider offering Corporate, Management and Accounting services to local and international clients is seeking to recruit an
for its Larnaca office.
- Book-Keeping for a portfolio of local and international companies
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES, IR4 Tax returns and other Tax forms
- Preparation of Companies Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Cash Flow Budget
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurance Forms
- Bank Reconciliation
- Liaise with Clients and External Auditors
- Liaise with Banks, Tax Authorities and Local Authorities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bsc degree in Accounting & Finance or in a related field, and/or Partly Qualified ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Accounting working experience for at least 5 years. Candidates with relevant working experience of more than 8 years without a degree are encouraged also to apply
- Knowledge of E–SOFT Accounting Program
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit Program
- Sound knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax and Social Insurance Legislation
- Perfect knowledge of Greek and English both oral and written
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organized and methodical approach to working
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and keep time limitations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Crisis Management ability
- Time Management ability
All interested candidates are welcomed to apply before the 2nd of September 2016 by submitting their CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: Applications from candidates who do not have the above qualifications will not be considered.