Millya Group: Θέση εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are looking for an experienced Retail Buyer to join our exclusive luxury fashion clothing multi-brand store, who is used to work in a fast paced, customer focused, luxury clothing environment. This is your personal opportunity to be able to play an active role in buying, increasing sales through both identifying and satisfying customer needs working in a busy, glamorous fashionable environment.
As a Retail buyer, you must have a clear understanding of the customer needs, the prices they’re willing to pay and the likely demand for products. Reacting to and forecasting market trends and changes are key aspects of the job. Within our store you’d be responsible for all categories or brands, such as footwear, clothing, gadgets and accessories.
- analysing trends and consumer buying patterns
- travelling for search out new products and suppliers
- choosing product ranges
- judging product quality and getting customer feedback
- placing supplier orders, and negotiating prices and delivery contracts
- liaising if needed with suppliers and the Company’s logistic department to ensure all deliveries are on time
- presenting collections and writing reports the Company’s Chief buyer
- work closely with the Chief and Senior Buyer, visual merchandisers, and marketing team
- Reviewing and tracking sales performance figures and competitor activities
- Taking action to maximise sales and minimise losses- such as identifying best sellers and reordering of clothing lines
- Track trends in consumer consumption to determine which products should be sold
- Evaluate prior sales to establish future fulfilment needs
- Research suppliers and negotiate contracts for product fulfilment processing, create strong rapports with existing suppliers
- Place orders to ensure desirable inventory volume according to given budgets.
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree in a sales or business-related field|
|Experience||Previous experience is desirable in a similar role|
- Possess a very communicative and outgoing personality
- Be flexible with travelling and working hours
- Have a pleasant personality
- Able to work in fast paced environment
If you wish to apply for this position please send you CV to Tsitlakidou.firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.