MTN: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
CSP (Customer Service Point) Representative – Nicosia
We are currently accepting job applications for our Retail stores in Nicosia. The job is on a part-time, 6 months fixed term contract basis, with the possibility of contract renewal.
The CSP Representative enjoys a dynamic and high energy work environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail store by assisting new and existing customers. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services;
- Provide quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients;
- Offer efficient & effective after – sales service.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with MTN’s policies and procedures.
- University Degree or College Diploma will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services.
- basic PC literacy skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 15 August 2016.