Aristo Developers: Digital Marketing Officer – Paphos
ARISTO DEVELOPERS, one of the leading property developers in Cyprus, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Officer to join their growing team. This is an excellent career opportunity which will allow one to work with a dynamic group of people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Digital Marketing Officer will be involved in the implementation of the Company’s multichannel communication strategy under the supervision of the IT and Marketing Departments, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing team to support its respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to generate leads and increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as Digital Marketing Officer or similar role
- University Degree in IT/Marketing or related field
- Fluency in English and Greek, both oral and writing.
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate including 13th salary and other benefits.
If you would like to apply, send to us your CV to email@example.com indicating the position of your interest (by the 5th August 2016)
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidence.