Fly Orion Airways: Marketing Manager – Larnaca
A new airline company based in Larnaca, Cyprus is looking for:
Location: Larnaca, Cyprus
The role of a Marketing Manager is principally responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing marketing advertising and promotional staff and activities of the company.
- Take steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position and the image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executive strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organisations and advertising agencies.
- Responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets and often will be charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Marketing managers must be great business leaders as well as great marketing leaders.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Engage customers on social media.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Excellent communications skills with a range of audience, including senior management.
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries.
- Apply corporate safety and security policy.
- Optimize station administration process and procedures.
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Protect and advance the company’s reputation.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
- Certificate of no criminal records.
- No military service obligations (in case of male applicants).
- Degree or higher educated in fields of marketing, communications, business or any other relevant field.
At least three years of experience in Marketing Manager position.
Overtime maybe required from time to time as dictated by the needs of operations.
Salary commensurate with experience and incentives.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com and indicate “MM”.
Orion Airways is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.