CTC-ARI Airports Ltd: Business Processes Analyst – Λάρνακα και Πάφος
BUSINESS PROCESSES ANALYST
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Duty Free Retail operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Business Processes Analyst. Initial contract will be on a 2-year basis.
Record and analyze the organization’s business and operational processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record the procedures that are being adopted in the various departments in co-operation with the relevant Departmental Head;
- Critically review the processes in accordance with best practices and advise management of changes needed;
- Incorporate changes in the operating procedure manuals as agreed by Management and recommended by Internal/ external Auditors;
- Ensure that any changes so agreed are filtered through to all affected departments/sections;
- Issue updates to processes to all concerned;
- Undertake any other relevant duties assigned by Management
Requirements of the Role
- University degree in Operational Research, Business Administration and/or any other related field
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language
- Very good verbal and written presentation skills
- Critical thinking and sound judgment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Candidates may apply in writing by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 31st July 2016. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Chrystalla Masoud on 24-841400/24841427.