F1 Markets Ltd: Ζητείται General Manager – Λεμεσός
A leading global Binary Options trading company regulated by Cysec is currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of General Manager/Executive Director for their offices in Limassol.
- Supervise the daily work of the CIF
- Ensure the adherence to regulatory requirements by CySEC.
- Provide for continuous staff -training
- Maintain irreproachable relations with the Authorities and other organized groups, in order to be continuously briefed on new developments
- Preside over regular meetings of the CIF’s Board, General Meeting, submit financial statements, budgets etc.
- Handle issues regarding Internal Auditing
- Report to the Board of Directors about the financial results of the CIF
- Oversee the selection and appointment of the CIF’s personnel
- The Candidate must have a solid experience and strong knowledge of the online trading (FX/Binary) industry in various positions held.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business management and in capital markets.
- A CySEC license is a must, as the candidate will be in direct communication with CySEC at all times to manage the company’s regulatory affairs.
- A strong character with confidence who is able to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
- The candidate must have good communication skills to work within a diverse team internationally and manage the staff in Cyprus efficiently.
- High level of English is a must and Greek is required.
Base salary and performance bonus – to be dependent on candidate’s experience.