TopFX Ltd: Senior Accountant – Limassol
We are looking for a reliable Senior Accountant to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. As a Senior Accountant, you will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Book-keeping and recording the Company’s transactions, and preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Conduct bank/creditors reconciliation
- Provide the authorities after consultation with Management with all reports required on a timely manner.
- Assist for the preparation of the monthly Payroll report.
- Recording, controlling and reporting of the entities and transactions of the cash and bank accounts.
- Preparing relevant reports required by the Auditors or the Company’s Management.
- Effecting of the payment of expenses, the payroll, taxes and the payments to the Company creditors.
- Maintain and record petty cash of the Company.
- Organization of the record keeping in a proper and efficient manner for the period required by the legislation and regulations and in a way that enables the examination during ordinary and /or special control visits by all competent authorities (CySEC, Inland Revenue etc.).
- Preparation of tax returns
- Responsible for the proper and efficient filing of all documents relating to the above procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance/ Economics or related field.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or partly qualified
- 1-3 years’ experience
- IT literate (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Employment Conditions: Full Time
Location: Limassol – Cyprus
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com