Mallouppas & Papacostas Group: IT & ERP Manager – Λευκωσία
- Managing the ERP system of the Group, including Back Office Navision and POS LS-Retail.
- Continuous communication with and providing support to the Group’s retail stores to ensure their smooth operation.
- Effective communication with suppliers.
- Ensuring the appropriate IT systems, procedures and controls are in place and correctly implemented.
- Identifying and recommending improvements to existing systems, procedures, controls and workflows.
- Reviewing and discussing the main issues with the Management at regular meetings.
- Conducting research, identifying vendors, and analyzing proposals and recommending sound strategies and IT solutions.
- Maintaining back-up systems.
- Ensuring that all staff is trained to make maximum use of the IT systems available.
- Willing to be on call.
- Performing any other relevant duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Holding Master’s Degree in Management or Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
- 3 years of relevant experience is a must.
- Experience in using Navision or ERP system will be considered an advantage.
- Accounting knowledge will be considered an important advantage.
- Excellent command in Greek and English languages.
Candidate’s required competences
- Ability to deal with and solve problem quickly and accurately
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Team player and cooperative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sound organization skills
- Flexibility to travel locally and abroad
A competitive remuneration package is offered based on qualifications and experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Medical coverage
- Group employee discount card
Interested candidates are kindly requested to contact us or send their CV no later than Sunday 15th August 2016 to email@example.com, quoting subject “ERP & IT Manager”.
For more information, please contact us on:
T: 22 550400, F: 22 550475
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.