Office Administrator/Back Office Assistant – Nicosia
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Running office reception, including but not limited to: answering the phone calls, preparing and sending faxes, filing, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, recording outgoing correspondence, collecting, sorting out and processing company’s mail;
- Making copies, including electronic copies;
- Preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services;
- Replenishing office stationery supplies;
- Preparing board room for the meetings;
- Any other administrative work that may be delegated to the Employee;
- Submitting documents to and obtaining from local authorities upon request of management;
- Providing assistance to the Head of Back Office;
- Recording of clients’ information into the company’s operating systems;
- Maintenance of client files and record keeping.
Required Skills & Experience
Languages: English and Russian, both fluent written and spoken; Greek is an advantage.
Computer literacy: confident advanced user of MS Office package
Character: active, initiative, intelligent, honest, reliable, loyal, having good memory, good organizational skills, neat, willing to learn, with high ethical standards, being able to work under pressure, capable to work alone and as a team member.
Experience: minimum 2 years of experience on the similar position
Required Qualifications: Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Business Administration
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience, including a competitive salary, medical insurance and year-end bonus.
Working hours: 8:30-13:00 and 14:00-17:30 daily from Monday till Friday