MTN: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία και Λεμεσός
1. Solutions Architect – Limassol
IBSCY Ltd an MTN company, is looking for a professional candidate with good interpersonal skills, and ability to promote and sell IT infrastructure and cloud products. The successful candidate will be responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Promote IT infrastructure and Cloud Services contracts.
- Cold calling new business opportunities.
- Sales lead generation, qualification, progression, and closure.
- Quoting, Pricing and Proposal of Technical solutions.
- Account management of assigned accounts.
- End user product education, training, awareness, and recommendation for clients.
- Represent at company attended trade shows, vendor events, customer events, business mixers, and relationship building event.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing campaigns.
- Meet account manager training and certifications.
- University or college degree in IT or Business or Marketing.
- Knowledge of IT hardware / software.
- At least 2 years’ previous work experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous project management experience will be considered manage projects.
- Very good command of Microsoft office package (word. Excel).
- Literacy in both English and Greek.
- Ability to be self-managed and assume responsibility.
- Driving license.
- Must be willing to travel throughout Cyprus.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 20th July 2016.
2. Sales Engineer – Nicosia
MTN Business is seeking to recruit an ambitious and energetic professional to join its ICT Solutions team.
- To interface and consult with customers to understand their needs and gather requirements for preparing a technical proposal for their telecommunication and IT services
- To design, document and present complex business telecommunications solutions to customers, based on MTN portfolio of mobile and fixed products and services
- To assist the customers in planning & implementing moving their services to MTN
- To assist MTN Business Account Managers to prepare and send technical solutions to customers
- Electrical/Computer Engineering Degree preferably with specialization in Telecommunications
- 2 years’ experience in Telecommunications will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent understanding of Fixed and Mobile telecommunications networks and of current Fixed Telecommunication solutions for Business Customers in the Cyprus market will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to design new telecommunication solutions based on Customer requirements
- Business understanding and changing business context
- Very good Communication/Presentation Skills
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 15th July 2016.