Peoplecert: Customer Support Advisors (part-time) – Nicosia
PEOPLECERT, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills across 150 countries is seeking an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as:
Customer Support Advisors (part-time)
Ref. Code: (CSCY0716)
You will join the Customer Service department of Peoplecert which supports a global network of partner organisations and professionals, in 10 different languages. The department’s main goal is to provide information and customer advice as well as handle any enquiries that require product or service support.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. The service is provided through chat, phone or e-mails.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in Italian, German, Spanish, or Portuguese / Brazilian (native or C2 level certification) would be considered as an asset
- Availability to work on shifts on a rotating basis
- A quick learner and able to multitask
- Commitment to the job on a long-term basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong customer service attitude
- Excellent IT Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
- Professional experience in a multinational customer service centre is desirable but not required
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you! Please send us your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (CSRCY0716).
PEOPLECERT is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 150 countries and in 24 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PEOPLECERT enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
We are a truly equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates with exceptional talent from all walks of life and from a broad range of academic disciplines and professional backgrounds. We are highly educated, with international work experience and a global outlook.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.peoplecert.org