Qualified Accountant – Nicosia
A reputable international corporate services and tax advisory firm, with offices located in Nicosia, is seeking for an experienced and highly qualified accountant.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Assist in the preparation of Financial statements
- IFRS accounting.
- Advice on international tax planning for corporations
- Personal tax planning
- Registration with the Cyprus Tax Authorities
- Preparation and submission of income and corporation tax returns
- Advice on capital gains tax
- Preparation and submission of capital statements
- Tax guidance on mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and trust formation
- Registration and deregistration of local and international Companies with the Cyprus VAT authority
- Registration of a company to VIES
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns
- Advice on VAT treatment of specific transactions.
- Proven senior accounting experience (min 5-7 years)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Tax advisory experience will be highly appreciated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- University graduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting or related field.
- Master’s Degree will be an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English Language (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications