NetImpact is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform administrative support for the Director.
1. Assist in the organization, and administration of operations.
2. Anticipate the needs of the Director with respect to the preparation of correspondence and meeting materials. Arranging meetings, maintaining calendar; answers and screens telephone calls and emails.
3. Organize physical and electronic record keeping systems.
4. Draft, develop and maintain correspondence, reports, and other documents for internal and external purposes.
5. Perform executive assistant and clerical duties without supervision.
6. Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
7. Perform adhoc duties as assigned by the Director
Required Skills and Ability
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Greek and English;
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure
· Strong organization skills and ability to concurrently prioritize and oversee complex and sensitive projects;
· Possesses business and personal etiquette
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, Adobe Acrobat
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Applicant must reside in Larnaca.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. It will be consider beneficial if the candidate has some basic knowledge of Accounting. Please be advised we will only contact the candidates that are selected for an interview.