H&M Cyprus: Θέσες Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Phones: 00357 25342720, 00357 22769369
English Speaking Sales Advisors (Part Time) – H&M – Retail – Nicosia – Cyprus
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company? Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide excellent customer service to maximise sales on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Actively work with garments – replenishing, folding, hanging, tidying, displaying and merchandising
- Work with cash register routines and handle all required transactions
- Unload delivery trucks and unpack merchandise
- Execute reductions, price changes and label merchandise with security tags
- Follow all sales routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- A friendly, social and helpful approach to customers and colleagues
- Ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise H&M’s offer
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner
- A willingness to learn and improve
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to GRS Recruitment at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.