Leptos Group: Internal Auditor – Paphos
Leptos Estates, part of Leptos Group is seeking to recruit for Paphos an experienced Internal Auditor
- Document and review existing procedures and prepare audit findings
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation and present suggestions for improvement.
- To continue following current developments regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Member of recognized professional accounting body (ies) in Cyprus
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Salary and benefits
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
Medical insurance scheme
Excellent prospects for advancement
Apply to Leptos Group Human Resources Department:
The Leptos House: 111 Apostolou Pavlou, CY – 8046, Paphos, Cyprus
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.