Infocredit Group: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
1. Call Centre / Debt Collector Agent (Part Time)
Infocredit Group, the leading provider of credit information and debt collection solutions in Cyprus, is currently looking for a Part Time Call Centre / Debt Collector Agent to join our team
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls, verifying information and assisting the client
- Conclude payments through telephone by the use of credit cards
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information
- Locates and monitors debt or overdue accounts
- Contacts debtors by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to arrange payment method
- Records information about status of debtor and status of collection efforts
- Persuades debtors to pay amounts due
We are looking for a candidate with a Pleasant Personality, excellent Communication and Organisational Skills, Customer Service Oriented, excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language (written & spoken), Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work with multiple technological platforms and product systems.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position you are applying for
2. IT Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced and talented individual with an enthusiastic personality and project management skills to work on both new and existing projects.
Knowledge & skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand complex information and work out requirements
- A methodical and structured approach to projects
- A good understanding of business demands
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the position you are applying for.