Kronospan Cyprus: Ζητείται Graphic Designer – Λευκωσία
Phones: +357 22 273900
Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels with more than 40 manufacturing sites and 14,000 employees worldwide. We are seeking a Graphic Designer for our newly established Décor development team in Nicosia.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual interested in a career with a large multinational organization, which is the leader in its industry.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Décor development including the creation and modification of design layouts for use in furniture, flooring and other decorative applications
- Preparation of décor data for rotation and digital printing, using Adobe Photoshop and associated software
- Preparation of colour options for layouts and general customer presentation material
- Creation of mood boards and similar materials for customer and internal presentations
- Electronic and physical archiving of décor data and samples
- Qualified / Trained Graphic Designer
- Minimum of 3 years work experience. Ideal would be experience of wood reproduction layout creation using Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of wood based design
- Excellent spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is not necessary but would be beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge and ability in Adobe Photoshop and good knowledge of MS-Office
- Motivated and responsible self-starter, with good creativity, communication and organizational skills
To apply, send your full resume by email, to Kronospan Cyprus. This should be received by Thursday 7 July 2016 at the latest.
Grayoak House, 9 Tagmatarchou Pouliou Street, 1101 Ayios Andreas, Nicosia, Cyprus