Xerographic Systems Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Finance Manager (based in Nicosia)
- Will have the leading role in setting up an in-house accounts department
- Post the various transactions and keep book-keeping up-to-date
- Responsible to organize the accounts department files
- Makes payments to various vendors
- Directs the employees of all sales & services Department in relation to billing and collections
- Carries out the Bank and suppliers’ reconciliations
- Collections from customers.
- Responsible for preparing/executing for all tax obligations of the company.
- Prepares monthly management reports and cash flow analysis.
- Travels to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required for the performance of the above duties
- Holder of an LCCI Higher or a university diploma in accounting
- Moderate knowledge of SAP will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Understands technical or professional aspects of work
Package: We offer a very competitive package including 13th salary, provident fund and medical fund schemes.
If you feel this is a job for you, please submit your CV at email@example.com or
by fax at 22-671436
Deadline to submit should be July 3rd 2016