Riskmatrix: IT Solutions Specialist – Larnaca
RiskMatrix is interested in hiring a self-motivated IT professional to design, develop, install and support software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The candidate will have a passion for technology and software development. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are considered essential prerequisites.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, .NET, C++, C, Java (J2EE) etc.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, MSSQL and ORACLE technologies
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Basic knowledge of accounting/financial analysis
- A BSc degree in computer science or relevant field; A MSc degree will be an advantage
- Certified application developer is a plus
RiskMatrix is the regional partner of Moody’s Analytics for the region covering the Middle East countries, Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and CIS countries. Its key responsibilities include the promotion, implementation and technical/business support for the Moody’s Analytics risk management software solutions. These cover in particular the internal credit risk assessment, loan origination/credit workflow, portfolio management/economic capital and stress testing solutions.
The position is based in Larnaca, Cyprus, and will involve some travelling within the countries in the region that we cover.
Contact details: Email email@example.com Tel: +357-24669488