Ermes Group: Business Unit Manager (General Manager) of Food & Beverage – Nicosia
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER – NICOSIA
The Ermes Group, member of the CTC Group, by far the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, seeks to recruit Business Unit Manager (General Manager) of Food & Beverage to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible to lead the existing portfolio and develop a new one, of Fast Casual, Casual Dining and Premium Dining restaurant and cafe brands.
- To lead the development of the entire F&B division across multiple profiles
- To ensure that the Unit’s objectives, programs and plans are fully aligned to the company’s development strategy, as per budget
- To deliver positive results on each individual brand, achieving targets, in line with budgets
- To lead and develop a team of managers, delivering critical leadership
- To set-up, maintain and enhance strategic partnerships with franchise host brands
- To handle all negotiations with suppliers
- Responsible for multi-function P&L within corporate environment, across multiple cities
- To ensure the effective implementation of food safety procedures and standards
- To preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- To manage recruitment, training, development and performance of staff
- At least 10 years of leadership business positions in prominent multinational companies
- A real food chains expert with a proven track record of successful brand development in fast casual, casual dining, luxury dining, food retail etc.
- Proven expertise in operating franchise brands, as well as developing wholly owned and operated food concepts
- Very strong strategic and operational capabilities and demonstrated ability to influence a variety of support functions as well as host brands, as a franchisee
- Successful track record of significant and quantifiable growth and profit achievements
- Dynamic, hands on and results driven with high levels of energy
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , by June 10th 2016, stating “Food and Beverage Manager position”.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.