Coca-Cola Hellenic Group: Θέση Εργασίας
Quality Controller at Kykkos Plant
Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Lanitis Bros is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Cyprus and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1957, the company operates in the Cypriot market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers, where it operates.
Lanitis bros, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the bottled water Kykkos and Lanitis fresh milk, as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy café, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Quality Controller at Kykkos plant. The Quality controller has responsibility to perform chemical, physical and microbiological analysis, inspection of critical points of production process and production equipment, packaging testing, monitoring of production line hygiene and application of GMPs standards and results recording and reporting.
– Inspection of critical points of production process and production equipment
– Perform chemical, physical and microbiological analysis of incoming materials, semi-finished goods and finished products
– Packaging testing of finished products
– Monitoring of production line hygiene and application of GMPs standards
– Records test results in specific forms and reports and prepares statistics on the results of chemical and microbiological analysis
– Prepares laboratory reagents, culture media and materials microbiological samples
– Accurately applies microbiological methods for process control, raw materials, auxiliary materials and finished product
– Knows and controls the microbiological quality standards for raw materials and finished products, and the conditions for their proper storage
– Attends microbiological validation programs for products, equipment and their corresponding processes
– Cooperation with production department for the implementation of production procedures according to standards and specifications
– University Degree in Food technology/science (e.g. chemist, microbiologist)
– PC skills : Basic MS Office,
– Very good knowledge of English language is required
– Enthusiastic with the ability to drive and enforce standards and influence people
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relations at all levels both internally and externally.
– Ability to prioritize, plan and implement own work with supervision
– Highly motivated and flexible in approach, a team player with an excellent customer service approach
– Required to work shifts
– SAP knowledge will be an advantage
– Previous experience in food industry will be appreciated
Lanitis bros is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Θέση εργασίας: Production
Βασική τοποθεσία: CY-GR-Λευκωσία
Πρόγραμμα απασχόλησης εργαζομένου: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Δημοσίευση θέσης: 1 Ιουν 2016, 3:02:58 μμ
Ημερομηνία λήξης δημοσίευσης: 15 Ιουν 2016, 11:59:00 μμ